How to stay PRODUCTIVE Amidst COVID-19
Hosting Remote Meetings via Webinar in COVID-19
Webinars are becoming a more efficient way to hold meetings in business today. They can be used for business meetings with colleagues and staff members, training sessions with employees & even client interactions!
Benefits of Virtual Meetings:
- No longer need a physical meeting time that requires time and money to travel. During COVID-19
- Virtual meetings via webinar and video conferencing can save your organization a lot of money. This applies especially to COVID-19
- With the click of a specific URL, your participants can share information, whether it’s text, video, or audio.
- It’s not always possible to attend every meeting you invite for. But with the help of virtual meetings, gives people or clients the opportunity to attend from their own workspace.
- Easily upload PowerPoint files for onscreen viewing make the flow of information and ease of communications can increase productivity and efficiency.
- Video meetings help maintain human connections, enabling the digital workforce.
- Bringing remote workers face-to-face can boost productivity on both ends.
- move faster to your own goals when you can see and interact with the people you’re working with.
- Work Remotely. Your office is where you are.
- Zoho Remotely will enable you to take your work remotely by offering a complete suite of web and mobile apps that will help you communicate, collaborate, and be productive.
- Multiple apps for stay at home workers FREE until July 1st.