Zoho Meeting is a tool to help make hosting your online meetings, webinars and conferences simple for everyone.
One of the great things about Zoho Meeting is that because it is web-based, online meetings and webinars can be hosted and attended in Zoho Meeting without the need to download any software.
There are many great elements to Zoho Meeting that cannot be found elsewhere. You can conduct webinars and meetings with both audio and video; in addition, hosts can share their screens in real time. Or, if it’s preferred, hosts can also record their meetings and webinars so they can be shared online or downloaded for future viewing/listening. Dial-in telephone numbers can also be utilized to join meetings via phone when needed.
There are many features that can help when It comes specifically to planning meetings. With Zoho Meeting you can:
- Schedule a meeting for the future or meet instantly
- Meet with up to 100 people!!!
- Send invitations including RSVPs. (Invitation emails are sent to attendees with a tab with three response options: Yes, Maybe and No. Participants can click an option and the presenter will receive an update.)
- Add meetings to your calendar
- Receive meeting reminders
- Embed links to the meeting on your website
- Share recordings
- Download recordings
- Lock meetings for security purposes when desired
- Remove or mute specific participants
- Share keyboard and mouse control with specific participants
- Meetings can also be easily edited, rescheduled or cancelled
When it comes to Webinars, there are also a lot of benefits to using Zoho Meeting. You can:
- Organize webinars with ease
- Connect up to 250 attendees
- Deliver presentations though screen sharing
- Answer your attendees’ questions through Q&A chat
- Customize registration for your webinar, including adding questions, fields, etc.
- Use “screen sharing” to deliver presentations
- Include a co-organizer or make an attendee the presenter
- Create and launch polls, and get instant results
- Share and/or download webinars
- Export your webinar’s analytical reports
To use Zoho Meeting, all you need is a computer with a compatible operating system, speakers and a microphone (or desk phone), a web camera and a supported web browser.
Are you interesting in using Zoho Meeting for your next Meeting and/or Webinar? Contact Planned Growth today! Planned Growth is a certified Zoho Partner with extensive experience helping companies just like yours successfully use Zoho Meetings. CLICK HERE to contact us and start enjoying the features of Zoho Meetings today!